Here are the full results of the 2022 Atlantic Coast Pro!
The 2022 Atlantic Coast Pro took place over the weekend with four divisions being on display. Fort Lauderdale was the location where Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Bikini, and Women’s Physique competitors took the stage looking to punch tickets to the 2022 Olympia.
In the end, Andre Ferguson highlighted the competition with a victory in Men’s Physique. Ferguson earned his first victory of the year and will return to the Olympia, where he has appeared five times. Anthony Barbera will also make an appearance in Classic Physique after earning this victory.
Romina Vasualdo and Whiteney Armstrong earned victories in their respective divisions.
The full results from the show have been announced. Checkout the full breakdown of the show, including official score cards, below.
2022 Atlantic Coast Pro: All Division Winners
- Classic Physique: Anthony Barbera III
- Men’s Physique: Andre Ferguson
- Bikini: Romina Basualdo
- Women’s Physique: Whitney Armstrong
2022 Atlantic Coast Pro Breakdown
- First Place – Anthony Barbera III
- Second Place – Tommy Clark
- Third Place – Wayne Freeman
- Fourth Place – Damien Patrick
- Fifth Place – Toto Djong
- Sixth Place – Eric Abelon
- First Place – Andre Ferguson
- Second Place – Sharif Reid
- Third Place – Stevelon Dennis
- Fourth Place – Anderson da Silva Arruda
- Fifth Place – Joshua Guidry
- Sixth Place – Jeremiah Maxey
- First Place – Romina Basualdo
- Second Place – Ashlyn Little
- Third Place – Jessica Nicole Dolias
- Fourth Place – Jennifer Lynch
- Fifth Place – Ashley Smith
- Sixth Place – Nikki Kiani
- First Place – Whitney Armstrong
- Second Place – Robyn Mays
- Third Place – Alex Hall
- Fourth Place – Jodi Marchuck
- Fifth Place – Hayley Perry
- Sixth Place – Rachel Aronson
2022 Atlantic Coast Pro Official Score Cards