Is This Workout Drink Worth The hype?
Enhanced Labs engineers supplements with research-backed ingredients and real-world dosages. At Generation Iron, we know this brand to make high quality supplements specifically designed for serious bodybuilders and high-performance athletes. It’s why we’ve worked with Tony Huge on the ENHANCED films and have an upcoming multimedia project in the works. All of their products come with money-back guarantees to ensure buyer satisfaction.
Their newest product, CarbTech, is currently getting a lot of attention.
- No stimulants
- Comes with a money-back guarantee
- 5-star online review from verified buyers
- 15 clinically dosed ingredients
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Over a dollar per serving (worth it we think, and comparable to Powerade/Gatorade)
- Only one flavor
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
CarbTech contains high molecular carbohydrates, creatine, lactic acid buffers, trace minerals and electrolytes.
- High Molecular Weight Carbohydrates – 15,000mg Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, 15,000mg Dextrose
High molecular weight carbohydrates are unique form of carbohydrate that are optimal for pre-, intra- and post-workout supplementation. The molecular weight of high molecular weight carbohydrates is approximately 400,000 Daltons (Da), whereas low molecular weight carbohydrates is approximately 180 Da. Therefore, high molecular weight carbohydrates do not impose a strain to the stomach.
A 2016 clinical trial found that the ingestion of high molecular weight carbohydrate increased glycogen re-synthesis and enhanced work output during exercise better then low molecular weight carbohydrates .
- Tri-Creatine Blend – 2,000mg Creatine Monohydrate, 2,000mg Creatine Gluconate, 1,000mg Magnesium Creatine Chelate
The primary benefit of creatine is an improvement in strength and power output during exercise. In other words, creatine helps increase anaerobic exercise capacity.
Each serving of CarbTech contains 5,000mg of a tri-creatine matrix.
- 2000mg Creatine monohydrate – the most scientifically researched and tested form of creatine
- 2000mg Creatine gluconate – a new form of creatine that is produced by binding gluconic acid to creatine. Creatine gluconates is more soluble than regular creatine monohydrate, causing faster absorption
- 1000mg Creatine magnesium chelate – this form of creatine is produced by binding magnesium to the creatine molecule. Research shows that creatine magnesium chelate improves performance without the added water weight that lower quality forms of creatine can cause .
- Lactic Acid Buffers – 2,000mg L-Taurine, 2,000mg Beta Alanine, 500mg Sodium Bicarbonate
Lactic acid is produced in working muscles cells and builds up during intense exercise. It can decrease performance and lead to painful, sore muscles. Buffering lactic acid will prevent decreases in workout performance and improve recovery. For example, a 2003 study examined men who were told to perform bicycle exercises until they were exhausted. After taking taurine, the men showed significant increases in VO2max and time until exhaustion sets in .
Another ingredient in CarbTech, beta-alanine, turns into the molecular carnosine once ingested, which acts as an acid buffer in the body. Increased stores of carnosine offer protection from exercise-induced lactic acid production. In a 4-week study with elite combat soldiers, beta-alanine improved jumping power, shooting speed, and marksmanship .
- Trace Minerals and Electrolytes – Iodine, Magnesium, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Sodium, and Potassium
Many athletes neglect electrolyte supplementation because they’ve never had cramping problems. Even if you’ve been fortunate enough to have never suffered the painful effects of cramping, you still need to provide your body with a consistent and adequate supply of electrolytes to maximize performance and recovery. Proper functioning of the digestive, nervous, cardiac, and muscular systems depends on adequate electrolyte levels.
Supplementing with trace minerals and electrolytes increases exercise performance and prevents fatigue.
Best Time to Take CarbTech?
Carb-Tech should be drank intra-workout to boost athletic performance and again post workout to blunt cortisol and initiate the muscle building process. CarbTech features a two-scoop serving size so one serving can be drank during your workout, and another serving can be drank after your workout.
Why Enhanced Labs?
Enhanced labs are a team of Bodybuilders, Chemists, and Innovators who joined together to disrupt a chaotic industry by doing absolutely whatever it takes to come out with the most effective hardcore supplements line on the market. By always staying on the cutting-edge advancements in technology and chemistry, Enhanced Labs gives their customers the continuous edge they desire most.
Enhanced Labs has set out to create the perfect supplement line specifically designed for serious bodybuilders and high-performance athletes, because that is what they wanted for themselves.
How Much Does It Cost?
CarbTech is offered directly from Enhanced Labs for $49.99, which has 40 servings. Enhanced Labs offers Free shipping ANYWHERE in the world.
If you live in the United States, your order ships FREE no matter what you buy. If you live outside the US, your order ships for free when it’s over $169.
Review Breakdown Of All Day Shred
- Effectiveness – 9.5/10 stars
- Ingredients – 9/10 stars
- Taste – 9/10 stars
- Price – 7/10 stars
CarbTech produces better workouts, more reps and faster recovery.
Enhanced Labs stands behinds their products. They offer a money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with their products for any reason.
If you have any questions about CarbTech or any of the other Enhanced Labs products, reach out to the Enhanced Labs Chemical Engineer Trevor Kouritzin.