V-Bar Pulldown (Lats) – Exercise Guide
Muscles worked: Lats
Equipment needed: Lat Pulldown Machine, V-Bar
1. Sit down at a pull-down machine with a V-Bar attached to the top pulley.
2. Adjust the knee pad to fit your height.
3. Grab the V-bar with your palms facing each other. Stick your chest out and lean yourself back slightly (around 30-degrees).. This is your starting position.
4. While exhaling pull the bar down as you squeeze your shoulder blades until your chest nearly touches the V-bar. Hold on the contracted position.
5. While inhaling, slowly bring the bar back to the starting position.
6. Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.