Ab Roller (Abs) – Exercise Guide
Muscles worked: Abdominal
Equipment needed: Ab Roller
1. Kneel down on an exercise mat and hold the ab roller with both the hands.
2. Place the ab roller in front of you so you are on all your fours (hands and knees). The starting position will look similar to the kneeling push-up position.
3. As you breathe in, slowly roll the ab wheel forward while keeping your core tight. The goal is to go down as far as possible by stretching your body without touching the floor.
4. Hold the position for a couple of seconds at the stretched out position.
5. Return to the starting position as you breathe out.
Going straight forward as you stretch out will primarily train your abs. You can target the obliques by moving the ab roller diagonally to the sides as opposed to stretching out forward.