Advanced Kettlebell Windmill (Abs) – Exercise Guide
Muscles worked: Abdominal
Equipment needed: Kettlebell
1. Hold a kettlebell in your right hand and keep the left at your back at all times throughout the exercise.
2. Clean and press the kettlebell over your shoulder by extending through the legs and hips.
3. Keep the kettlebell locked out at all times and push your hips backward in the direction of the kettlebell.
4. Lower yourself to your left side until your torso is parallel to the floor. Keep your eyes locked on the kettlebell throughout the movement.
5. The extended arm with the kettlebell in hand will remain perpendicular to the floor throughout the exercise.
6. Hold the position at the bottom of the movement for a couple of seconds and repeat for the recommended reps.