Dexter Jackson Shares Bodybuilding Diet Recipes
With the issues we’re facing currently, it can be difficult to get in a good workout and to maintain a healthy fitness lifestyle. Though getting in a good workout can be a bit challenging, having a good nutritional plan can help out.
Many of us do not have access to a gym and may have little to no equipment at home. We are trying to figure out ways to stay fit and in shape despite not being able to get in the usual workout. Diet on the other hand is a different story.
A couple of days ago, Dexter Jackson, also known as the winningest bodybuilder ever and the 2008 Mr. Olympia champion, shared one of his best recipes to fans for situations like this.
He made a meal consisting of chicken breast and rice. He added some delicious seasoning and sauces to it all well. Now, he is back with more recipes to share.
Jackson starts off by showing a few foods that he eats both while dieting and in the off–season. The meal that he prepares consists of ground beef (or any meat that you prefer), organic wheat, gluten–free brown rice pasta, and organic pasta sauce.
Dexter Jackson’s Recipe:
Remember to measure out the amount that is relative to your protein requirements
- Boil some water in a small pot on the stove.
- Add the a little bit of olive oil to the heated pot. (This keeps the pasta from sticking to the pan.)
- Add pasta to the boiling water.
- Season the beef (or your choice of meat) to with Lawry’s seasoned salt and pepper (You can use any seasoning that you prefer.)
- Spray the pan you’ll be using before you place your meat in it.
- Cook the meat until it brown’s.
- Stir the pasta.
- Let everything cook for a few minutes and heat up a cup of pasta sauce.
- Transfer the cooked meat into a bowl. (Dexter measures 6-7 ounces of his meat)
- Drain the excess water out of pasta and add it into the meat. (He eats about 1 ½ cups, but remember everyone will need different amounts based on their own body goals.)
- Add some sauce to the meat and pasta.
View this post on Instagram
Back at it again with my quarantine cooking part 2! After the first video you guys asked me to do another one. Here’s another one of my meals that I enjoy eating during offseason or contest prepping. I’ll do a video a week but you guys chime in and let me know if there’s anything you want Chef Blade to cook. 😬 Let’s chop it up together and #stayhome and #stayhealthy! DM me and let’s get started on one of my Nutrition Only custom meal plans or if you want, both a customized meal plan and a workout as well.. I’ve designed several #athomeworkouts. #dex #dexter #dexterjackson #dexterjacksonclassic #dexterjacksonproductions #mro #mrolympia #mrolympia08 #blade #built #builtbyblade #30daychaenge #bodybyblade
Dexter Jackson made sure his fans understood that they can eat this exact meal while on a diet. Will you try out this simple yet effect recipe from Dexter Jackson?