Skull Crusher (Triceps) – Exercise Guide
Muscles worked: Triceps
Equipment needed: E-Z Curl Bar
1. Lie down with your back on a flat bench. Grab an EZ barbell with a close pronated (wrists facing forward) grip.
2. Extend your arms towards the ceiling so that they are perpendicular to the floor.
3. Keep your elbows close to each other and pinned throughout the exercise.
4. As you breathe in, bring the barbell towards your forehead by flexing at your elbows. Your upper arms should remain stationary.
5. Reverse the motion when the barbell is 2-3 inches away from your forehead.
6. Pause and squeeze your triceps as you reach the starting position while exhaling.
7. Repeat for the recommended repetitions.
Change the Angles
You could train your triceps from different angles by holding the barbell at different widths. You can also use a straight bar or dumbbells to add variation to the exercise.