The biography, life, and accomplishments of William Bonac
William Bonac is a pro bodybuilder and online personality who exhumes confidence, yet in the humblest of ways. His massive physique is one to envy and his competition results prove he can hang with the best of them.
Below is a complete breakdown of his profile, stats, biography, training, and diet regimens.
Full Name: William Bonac
|Weight||Height||Date Of Birth|
|Bodybuilder, Social Media Personality||2010||Ghanaian|
William Bonac is a professional bodybuilder from Ghana who at the age of 13, began training to promote a positive mindset and limit the amount of stress on himself. He took inspiration from bodybuilders like Kai Greene, Flex Wheeler, and of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger, he began to train harder and realized just what it took to win.
After a third place finish at the 2011 Arnold Amateur competition, people began to notice him and his climb through the bodybuilding ranks began. He began to compete and place in more and more professional shows. Having competed at many top shows, some notable finishes include a third-place finish at Mr. Olympia 2017, a second-place finish at Mr. Olympia 2019, and two first-place finishes at the Arnold Classic in 2018 and 2020. So while competition is fierce, William shows no signs of giving up easily.
With a large following on social media, William seeks to use this platform to promote his workouts and his brand, as well as help others achieve their fitness goals by providing motivation and inspiration for all.
William typically trains with higher intensity and weight to really maximize hypertrophy. For William, focusing on his arms and legs are two important muscle groups, for his arms are what he is most known for and his legs tend to be his weakest part. Knowing what it takes to succeed against those on the pro circuit, William trains hard to see those massive gains.
- Super Vertical Leg Press: 5 sets, 10 reps
- Power Runner: 5 sets, 10 reps
- Lying Hamstring Curls: 5 sets, 12 reps
- Seated Calf Raise: 5 sets, 12 reps
- Lying Calf Raise: 5 sets, 10 reps
- Preacher Curls: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 4 sets, 10 reps
- DB Biceps Curls: 4 sets, 12 reps
- Barbell Curls: 4 sets, 12 reps
- Triceps Extensions: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Bench Press: 4 sets, 10 reps
- DB Incline Flys: 4 sets, 10 reps
- DB Pullover: 4 sets, 8 reps
- DB Incline Press: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Iso Chest Press: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Super Pullover Machine: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 4 sets, 10 reps
- One Arm Lat Pulldown: 4 sets, 8 reps
- Power Row: 4 sets, 10 reps
When it comes to nutrition, William sets himself up by buying in bulk and prepping for the entire week. This allows him to prepare meals for recovery, pre-training, post-workout, among others. For food included in his diet, William focuses on lean meat, fish, eggs, rice, potatoes, oats, fresh vegetables, nuts, and protein powder.
While William uses his own supplements of choice, a protein powder is an essential supplement in his regimen. What a good protein powder will do is boost growth and recovery by working to pump you with protein, an essential macronutrient for your muscles. Learn more about the best protein powders out there so you too can see massive gains like William.
- 2021 Mr. Olympia, 6th place
- 2020 Olympia, 5th place
- 2020 Arnold Classic, 1st place
- 2019 Olympia, 2nd place
- 2019 Arnold Classic Australia, 1st place
- 2019 Arnold Classic, 2nd place
- 2018 Olympia, 4th place
- 2018 Arnold Classic Australia, 2nd place
- 2018 Arnold Classic, 1st place
- 2017 Prague Pro, 2nd place
- 2017 Arnold Classic Europe, 2nd place
- 2017 Olympia, 3rd place
- 2016 Olympia Europe, 3rd place
- 2016 Prague Pro, 1st place
- 2016 Kuwait Pro, 5th place
- 2016 Arnold Classic Europe, 3rd place
- 2016 Olympia, 5th place
- 2016 Nordic Pro, 1st place
- 2015 San Marino Pro, 2nd place
- 2015 Dayana Cadeau Pro, 1st place
- 2015 Nordic Pro, 1st place
- 2015 Prague Pro, 5th place
- 2015 Arnold Classic Europe, 6th place
- 2015 Olympia, 8th place
- 2014 San Marino Pro, 11th place
- 2014 Prague Pro, 8th place
- 2014 Arnold Classic Europe, 6th place
- 2014 Olympia, 15th place
- 2014 Tampa Pro, 2nd place
- 2014 Golden State Pro, 1st place
- 2014 Arnold Classic South America, 7th place
- 2014 Australian Pro Grand Prix, 2nd place
- 2013 Prague Pro, 5th place