The biography, life, and accomplishments of Alexia Clark
Alexia Clark is an American fitness model and social media celebrity born on 22 May 1990 in Arizona. With over 2.1 million followers on Instagram, she is one of the most-recognized fitness celebrities on the internet. Alexia is known as the ‘Queen of Workouts.’
Below is a complete breakdown of Alexia Clark’s profile, stats, biography, training, and diet regimens.
Full Name: Carriejune Anne Bowlby
|Weight||Height||Date Of Birth|
Social Media Celebrity
Born and raised in Arizona, USA, Alexia had an active childhood. Growing up, she loved to exercise and was engaged in many sports. According to Clark, high school sports were an outlet for all of the competitive energy pent up inside her.
Her love for fitness grew immensely when she enrolled in Arizona State University to study marketing. Since she did not enjoy her degree, she spent most of her time working out in the gym and researching ways to improve her physique.
Fitness is like a cure-all drug for Alexia Clark. She believes working out every day helps boost her energy and outlook on life. Clark notices a negative impact on her mood every time she misses a workout.
Alexia started working at a marketing company after graduation. Although Clark landed a great job, she realized she had no passion for it. It was then she decided to follow her passion and left her job to become a personal trainer.
New Beginnings – Fitness Modelling
The Instagram celeb’s family and friends have always been supportive of her choices and decisions. Alexia reveals that she did not feel anxious or nervous while leaving her steady job to pursue a new career.
According to Clark, she grew up listening to self-improvement and motivational speakers on tape that her dad played for her and her two brothers in their car whenever they were driving.
From that point, it took her two years to sculpt her physique. Alexia Clark credits her family and friends as being the biggest influences on her. They encouraged her to succeed as a fitness model by pushing her to audition for numerous photoshoots.
Lo and behold, the ‘Queen of Workouts‘ got selected in the second audition she attended. Alexia Clark was featured on the cover page of a popular fitness magazine.
She then began appearing in commercials and ads for several popular brands and companies. Some of the most popular magazines she has appeared in include “Men’s Health Magazine” and “Good Morning America.”
Turning into a Social Media Star
In 2013, Clark started posting pictures and videos of her lifestyle and training on Instagram.
She was always trying new exercises and a combination of movements in her workout. Looking at her progress, people close to Alexia started asking her for fitness advice. Many did not live near her and could not train with her, so Clark started posting her workouts on social media.
According to Alexia, it started with just friends and family following her workouts, but over a short period it turned into thousands, and the thousands turned into two million people.
Alexia Clark’s Instagram profile is a goldmine for workouts, exercise, and nutrition tips.
Alexia Clark is a hardcore fitness athlete. She trains seven days a week. Yes, you read that right. She takes no days off.
Clarks mixes HIIT workouts with traditional CrossFit training, creating her own unique style of workouts.
Although Alexia trains every day and performs a lot of functional movements, she is not a fan of lifting heavy. Instead, she focuses on following a full range of motion and perfecting her form.
Alexia Clark Training Routine
The following is Alexia’s full-body circuit training workout for burning fat:
1. Circuit 1 – 3 rounds
- Push-up: 10 reps
- Jump Over: 10 reps
- Bent-Over Row: 10 reps
- Overhead Press: 10 reps
- Squat: 10 reps
2. Circuit 2 – 3 rounds
- Ball Toss: 10 reps
- Dips: 10 reps
- Kettlebell Swing into Press: 10 reps
- Step-up: 10 reps
- Plank Press: 10 reps
3. Circuit 3 – 3 rounds
- Pull-up: 10 reps
- TRX Row: 15 reps
- Battle Ropes: 40 reps
- Sit-up: 15 reps
- Wall Walk: 20 reps
4. Circuit 4 – 3 rounds
- Close-grip Pull-down: 10 reps
- Single-Arm Lat Pull-down: 10 reps
- Oblique Crunch: 10 reps
- Cable Reverse Grip Row: 10 reps
- Rear Delt Fly: 10 reps
Note: While doing the circuits, limit your rest duration to 45-60 seconds between rounds.
Not to mention, Alexia Clark does not do the same workout twice. She ensures she never hits a plateau by constantly including different training techniques, exercises, and styles into her workouts.
“Every day presents new challenges, and no two days go exactly the same. The same should apply to your fitness regimen, to keep it mindful.” – Alexia Clark
Training Advice from Alexia Clark
Here are a few training tips from the ‘Queen of Workouts’:
- Consistency is key: According to Alexia, one of the biggest challenges she faced in the beginning was staying consistent with her training. She insists on making your fitness routine a habit.
- Change is the only constant: Not only does changing her workouts consistently keep Alexia interested, but she also believes that it helps her yield the best results.
- Make fitness a part of your lifestyle: An individual needs external motivation to train when they look at working out as a chore. Making your fitness routine a daily ritual will help you become the best version of yourself.
- Be a part of a community: Being a part of a community can keep you accountable and give you a platform to share your journey. Alexia believes that training with friends and family helps create a healthy environment where everyone motivates each other. Clark has built a community of herself called the “Queen Team“.
Alexia Clark follows a nutrient-rich whole food diet. She keeps her diet clean all year round and does not believe in eating cheat meals. The Instagram star likes to receive her nutrients from a variety of quality sources and does not limit herself to certain foods.
Alexia meets the majority of her daily calorie needs through protein and fiber-rich foods. Some of her go-to foods include chicken breast, egg whites, fish, feta cheese, and dark green veggies.
Alexia Clark’s Daily Meal Plan
When looking to shed body fat, Alexia’s diet includes:
- Warm Lime Water: 1 glass
- Egg Whites: 2
- Oatmeal: 1 serving
- Fruits: 1 serving
- Vegetable Soup: 1 serving
- Egg Sandwich: 1
- Brown Rice: 1 serving
- Fish: 1 serving
- Fresh Fruit Juice: 1 glass
- Vegetable Salad: 1 serving
- Greek Salad: 1 serving
- Feta Cheese: 1 serving
- Soup: 1 serving
Alexia Clark uses the following supplements to improve her recovery and maintain her shredded physique throughout the year:
- Fat Burner: A fat burner makes sure she is not storing excess body fat. An effective fat-burning supplement converts stored body fat into energy.
- BCAA: Helps build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness.
- L-Glutamine: Helps muscle recovery, gut and immune function.