Name: Sergi Constance
Division: Men’s Physique
Birth date: 10/25/1988
Competition Weight: 215-225 lbs
|Mr. Olympia Weekend 'Muscle & Fitness Cover Model Search'||1st|
|NPC Tampa Wings of Strength Championship||1st|
|NPC Southern States Championship||2nd|
|IFBB La Nucia Xperience Championship||1st|
|IFBB Norway Trophy Championship||1st|
|IFBB Bigastro Trophy Championship||1st|
|IFBB Callosa de Segura Championship||1st|
|Copa de España/Spain – WABBA 2011||1st|
Childhood and School
Sergi Constance was born in Valencia, Spain. He has always loved sports and physical education was his favorite subject in school. As a youngster, Sergi wanted to become bigger and stronger, so he signed up at a local gym. After weeks of intense training, he fell in love with bodybuilding. Sergi was sure that he would be successful in sports so he decided to further his education and studied at a university in Valencia that is highly known for Sports Science and Physical Education.
During his down time, Sergi worked as a model thanks to the work he put in to create the aesthetic physique. After modeling, Sergi decided to turn his attention to competing in Bodybuilding shows.
Sergi competes against some of the greatest fitness models on the planet, so it is his passion to win. Being that he goes head to head with the best, he is always motivated to be better.
Sergi went on to start a successful career as a WBFF PRO Muscle Model once he graduated from college with this Bachelors Degree in Sports Science and Physical Activity.
Sergi started to become more popular as his fan base on social media started to grow. Sergi started to become a familiar face because he is a Global Ambassador for sporting brands. Not only was he a brand ambassador, but he also promotes his own company which are supplements and a clothing line.
Sergi is currently a fitness model, trainer, and entrepreneur.
To maintain his physique, Sergi splits his training schedule into different muscle groups throughout the week to make sure he hits all of his body parts for max growth.
Sergi recommends Incline Chest Presses, Squats, and Deadlifts when attempting to improve your overall strength, size, and aesthetics.
Monday: Quads and Calves
- Leg Extensions 5×20
- Squats 4×15
- Leg Press 4×15
- Single Leg Extension 3×20
- Seated Calf Raises 4×10
- Standing Calf Raises 3×8-12
Tuesday: chest – Triceps – Abs
- Incline Bench Press 5×10-20
- Incline Hammer Press 4×10-15
- Dumbbell Fly’s 4×10
- Decline Chest Press 4×8-12
- Dips 3×10
- Triceps Extension 3×10
- Incline Skull Crushers 4×10
Wednesday: Back and Biceps
- Lat Pulldown Wide Grip 4×10
- Rows 4×10
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows 3×10-15
- Lat Pulldown Reverse Grip 3×10-15
- Deadlifts 4×10
- Hammer Curls 3×10-15
- Preacher One Arm Dumbbell Curls 3×10-15
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: Shoulders and Traps
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4×10-20
- Seated Lateral Side Raises 4×10-20
- Rear Delt Machine 4×10-20
- Upright Row 4×10-20
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4×10-20
Saturday: Hamstrings and Abs
- Lying Leg Curls 4×15-20
- Stiff Legged Deadlift 4×6-12
- Hamstring One Leg Curls 4×10-20
- Crunches 3×15
- Hanging Leg Raises 3×20
Sunday: Rest Day
Sergi’s diet is mainly lean meats, healthy fats, and clean carbohydrates.
An everyday meal plan:
- Meal 1: Oats, 2 Eggs & 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 2: 6 Rice Cakes & Red Meat & Walnuts
- Meal 3: White Rice, Chicken, Tomatoes & Walnuts
- Meal 4: 2 Rice Cakes, Protein Shake, Isolate Protein & Glutamine
- Meal 5: Tuna, Vegetables & Walnuts
- Meal 6: Salmon, Vegetables & Walnuts
Supplements Sergi uses:
- Nitric Oxide
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Casein Protein