Fans were in awe of Bruce Lee’s insane workout from 1965.
Bruce Lee is one of the most famous martial artists of all-time. During his career, he became a legendary figure with insane skill and strength. He was able to parlay this with a career on the big screen. Over the course of his life, it is no surprise that Lee put in serious work in the gym. Recently, a workout from 1965 resurfaced and fans are in awe.
Lee became know for his roles in movies such as Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon. Off screen, he amazed with his feats of strength and overall instincts as a martial artist.
On Millionaire Mentor’s Instagram page, a workout from 1965 resurfaced and it shows off the insane work ethic of Lee during his career.
Bruce Lee’s Workout Plan
Born in 1940, this workout plan was from when Bruce Lee was 25 years old. It features a total of 14 workouts on an arm day for Lee. The total amount of sets and reps vary per exercise.
- Squat: 3 sets of 10 reps – 95 pounds
- French Press 1: 4 sets of 6 reps – 64 pounds
- Incline Curl: 4 sets of 6 reps – 35 pounds
- French Press 2: 4 sets of 6 reps – 64 pounds
- “Con” Curl: 4 sets of 6 reps – 35 pounds
- Pushups: 3 sets of 10 reps – 70/80 pounds
- Two-Hand Curl: 3 sets of 8 reps – 70/80 pounds
- Tricep Stretch: 3 sets of 8 reps – 3 pounds
- Dumbbell Circle: 4 sets – 16 pounds
- Reverse Curl: 4 sets of 6 reps – 64 pounds
- Wrist Curl 1: 4 sets – 64 pounds
- Wrist Curl 2: 4 sets – 10 pounds
- Situps: 5 sets of 12 reps- Bodyweight
- Calf Raise: 5 sets of 20 reps – Bodyweight
View this post on Instagram
Bruce Lee put himself through insane workouts in order to become the martial artist that he was. It showed with his work on screen and throughout his career in many other ways.
Lee passed away at 32 years old but made a significant impact in many areas during his life. He is considered the greatest martial artist of all-time and continues to be an inspiration to many, even five decades after his death.