This intra-workout supplement is great for boosting performance and can offer the best in terms of hydration and recovery.
We all know about those staple supplements being pre-workout and protein powders, but what about that essential time during our workouts? It seems like the emphasis is put on those pre- and post-workout routines and supplements, but in reality, what you do during your workout is just as important for your progression. This is where finding the right intra-workout supplement comes into play, as it can greatly impact our gains.
What a good BCAA supplement will do is provide those essential ingredients in an efficient way during your workouts. By working to increase muscle growth, reduce fatigue and muscle soreness, and prevent muscle wasting, these products are exactly what you need to succeed so you only get the best results. Our intra-workout product of choice is Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA, and it is for good reason that we chose this product.
Let’s break it down.
Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA
Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA is that supplement for you and you won’t be disappointed by the results that it can bring to the table. Cellucor is a leading sports nutrition brand creating award winning products that are quality you can trust in. With a focus on creating the best supplements for athletes everywhere matched by prompt customer service, Cellucor is on a mission to better the lives of their consumers with top tier supplements, amazing benefits and results, and quality care.
Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA Highlights
Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA is a great intra-workout supplement designed to increase performance by maximizing hydration and recovery. A great 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs work with other ingredients like EAAs, glutamine, betaine, coconut water powder, and a host of others to round out an all-star formula that will deliver results. After those hard workouts, you need a supplement that will replenish lost minerals and electrolytes as well as one to fight muscle breakdown so that lean physique stays together. With a dynamite formula full of clean and effective ingredients, this intra-workout supplement is exactly what you need so those goals are met.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Will work to increase muscle growth, reduce fatigue, decrease muscle soreness, and aid in your overall recovery (1,2).
Essential Amino Acids (EAA): Support BCAAs as they work for the many benefits they offer (3). EAAs cannot be produced by the body and need to be properly absorbed so your body can best use them.
L-Glutamine: L-glutamine is a naturally occurring nonessential amino acid that plays a major role in regards to proteins. It has an important role in protein synthesis, which allows for your gains in muscle growth, and helps stop the breakdown of valuable protein in muscle to keep you looking great (4).
L-Citrulline: Works to improve exercise capacity and athletic performance while also aiding in fatigue and muscle soreness alleviation for the best recovery.
Betaine Anhydrous: Helps support hydration and better physical performance so you see those gains you want most (5).
Coconut Water Powder: Aids in rehydration through fluid retention so you don’t suffer from any dehydration during those grueling workouts.
Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sunflower Lecithin, FD&C Red #40
|Number Of Servings||30|
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Best Way To Take||Mix one scoop with 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water or your beverage of choice 1-2 times daily.|
Price, Flavors & Effectiveness
Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA is a great intra-workout supplement designed to keep your body hydrated and ready to take on any workout or challenge. With 30 servings per container, one scoop of this powerful formula will pump you with all of these great ingredients so you get the most out of this amazing product. Three great flavors in Watermelon, Icy Blue Razz, and Fruit Punch ensure you never grow bored of the taste.
- Great 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs to optimize performance
- Clean and effective ingredients to round out a great formula
- Amazing flavors to never grow bored of the taste
- From a reputable company in Cellucor
- Does contain some artificial flavors and sweeteners for those looking to go all-natural
Check out our list of the Best BCAAs for more great intra-workout products!
Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA is an amazing intra-workout supplement designed to improve performance by maximizing hydration and recovery. A great 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs, this product works to pump you with other essential ingredients so you get the most out of your workouts and recovery. Cellucor knows the needs of athletes and seeks to produce only the best when it comes to top tier supplements to aid in that valuable training and performance. What you are really getting is a high-quality BCAA supplement with great ingredients, amazing flavors, and results you want most. Try Cellucor Alpha Amino BCAA today and see what this can do for all your goals.
Generation Iron may receive commissions on purchases made through our links. See our disclosure page for more information.
*Images courtesy of Cellucor, Sadik Hadzovic Instagram, and Envato
- Negro, M.; Giardina, S.; Marzani, B.; Marzatico, F. (2008). “Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system”. (source)
- Shimomura, Yoshiharu; Yamamoto, Yuko; Bajotto, Gustavo; Sato, Juichi; Murakami, Taro; Shimomura, Noriko; Kobayashi, Hisamine; Mawatari, Kazunori (2006). “Nutraceutical Effects of Branched-Chain Amino Acids on SKeletal Muscle”. (source)
- Borsheim, Elisabet; Tipton, Kevin D.; Wolf, Steven E.; Wolfe, Robert R. (2002). “Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise”. (source)
- Gleeson, Michael (2008). “Dosing and efficacy of glutamine supplementation in human exercise and sport training”. (source)
- Trepanowski, J.; Farney, T.; McCarthy, C.; Schillin, B.; et al. (2011). “The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance , skeletal muscle oxygen saturation and associated biochemical parameters in resistance trained men”. (source)