Redcon1 MRE LITE is a mouthwatering whole-food protein solution for bodybuilders and athletes.
All bodybuilders know that for the best results, taking protein isn’t an option; it’s a necessity! Apart from being one of the three macronutrients essential for optimal health, it contains the building blocks of muscles — amino acids. Therefore, protein is a requirement for muscle mass. If you want to add a good quality supplement to your routine, Redcon1 MRE LITE is our choice, especially when combined with optimal workouts and a healthy diet. As a result, you’ll easily pack on muscle, recover faster, and reach your goals more quickly.
What makes MRE LITE that effective? We’re glad you asked. This review covers this whole food protein’s unique and effective ingredients and what makes it an excellent option for bodybuilders and athletes looking to put on muscle.
Importance of Protein in Bodybuilding
The body breaks down protein into amino acids, which works great for building muscle. Taking a protein supplement gives the following bodybuilding benefits:
- Protein Synthesis: Your body creates protein for lean muscle tissue growth during protein synthesis. As a result, more protein in your diet leads to more protein synthesis and, ultimately, more muscle growth. The most notable amino acid for this is called leucine.
- Growth Hormones: When your body releases growth hormones, it boosts muscle-building. Amino acids like creatine and glutamine, naturally present in protein, help boost growth hormone levels.
- Workout Recovery: Having sore muscles can stop you from pushing yourself to the max during your routines. Protein is great for speeding up muscle recovery and has also been discovered to reduce soreness.
- Muscle Retention: Doing intense workouts and crash dieting (strict diets such as keto) could put you in a catabolic state — muscle atrophy (breakdown). A protein-rich diet helps prevent this because proteins help you retain your muscle.
Highlights of Redcon1 MRE LITE Whole Food Protein
Redcon 1 MRE LITE is a whole-food protein blend for athletes and bodybuilders. This professional-grade formula is rich in proteins and has low carbs. This ensures that your body gets all that muscle-building goodness that it needs. In addition, taking MRE LITE with your fitness routine helps with growth, recovery, and muscle retention. Below are some of the things to expect with this supplement.
- No whey
- Low carbs
- Easy to digest
- Keto friendly
- Mouthwatering flavors
Premium Ingredients in Redcon1 MCE LITE
Below are the ingredients to pay attention to when it comes to this supplement.
Whole Food Protein Blend
MRE LITE contains a mix of whole food proteins in the best combinations. For example, you’ll get beef protein isolate, pea protein, brown rice protein, chicken protein, egg albumin, and salmon protein. This gives you the perfect mix of amino acids, which helps to maximize your muscle protein synthesis.
A study shows how ingesting protein-containing supplements provides the amino acids necessary to increase muscle protein synthesis (1).
MRE LITE also contains Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil, a great energy source. The body can easily convert this fat and use it as fuel. MCT is commonly obtained from coconut oil.
MCT Oil is great for bodybuilding because it further ensures that your body doesn’t need to convert your muscles into an energy source.
Full Ingredient List
Whole Food Protein Blend (Beef Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Chicken Protein, Egg Albumin, Salmon Protein), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Milk Creamer (for texture), Ground Cinnamon, Cellulose Gum, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil Powder, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
Regarding making supplements, Redcon1 is a name linked with excellence. This brand is committed to helping you meet your fitness goals and designing products with your fitness goals in mind. Redcon1 is also known for extensive research and only uses scientifically backed ingredients.
All of the above and more are why Redcon1 has elite athletes representing its brand globally. One of these is pro bodybuilder Kai Greene. When it comes to losing weight, burning fat, building muscles, and improving your workout performance, Redcon1 is a brand to trust.
How to Take MRE LITE
According to Redcon1, your MRE LITE can be mixed with water, milk, or whatever else you prefer. Mix one scoop with 4-6 ounces of the liquid, shake well and then consume. You can take MRE LITE anytime as your protein-packed meal replacement with low carbs. It contains 30 servings.
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about MRE LITE to help you further understand how it works for you.
What is the difference between MRE and MRE LITE?
According to Redcon1, MRE LITE tastes like the original MRE formula. It’s also an excellent source of whole food but has lower carbohydrates.
When should I drink MRE LITE?
MRE LITE is great as an added protein since it can be hard to get protein from natural food sources alone. Take it as your protein-rich snack between meals at any time.
Is MRE LITE a whey protein?
MRE LITE has no whey protein content, which is great for digestion. Instead, you get a healthy mix of whole food proteins and MCT oil.
What is MRE LITE made of?
MRE LITE is made of whole-food proteins and other helpful nutrients. For a more comprehensive list, please check out the ingredients section above.
Redcon1 MCE LITE is a wonderful protein supplement for bodybuilders, athletes, and anyone who takes their gains seriously in the gym. It’s keto-friendly; you can easily mix this supplement for a tasty meal or snack, making it the perfect meal replacement protein shake. Each serving gives you 24g of protein and just 2g of sugar, ensuring you get high protein and low carbs without extra calories. MRE LITE is formulated for athletic people over 18 in mind and helps you keep a good eye on your macronutrients. You can get this excellent supplement for just $44.99 to start your journey.
- Church DD, Hirsch KR, Park S, Kim IY, Gwin JA, Pasiakos SM, Wolfe RR, Ferrando AA. (2020). Essential Amino Acids and Protein Synthesis: Insights into Maximizing the Muscle and Whole-Body Response to Feeding. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12123717
- Nimbkar, S., Leena, M. M., Moses, J. A., & Anandharamakrishnan, C. (2022). Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): State-of-the-art on chemistry, synthesis, health benefits and applications in food industry. Comprehensive reviews in food science and food safety, 21(2), 843–867. https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12926
- Jadhav HB, Annapure US. (2022). Triglycerides of medium-chain fatty acids: a concise review. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13197-022-05499-w