Burn fat and gain laser focus with two unique supplement combos. Combining two potent supplements can shed fat and increase your focus tenfold. Many gymgoers struggle to lose fat daily, constantly working themselves to the bone with no results. Fat loss is hard. It takes consuming the right ingredients and great focus to stimulate fat loss. Taking Inno Shred and Inno Shredd Focus is the ultimate supplement for weight loss and completing the best workouts.
Inno Shred and Inno Shred Focus contain potent ingredients that put fat loss into overdrive. They both contain powerful fat-loss ingredients. Inno Shred’s job is to put your body into a thermogenic state to burn more calories and fat for 24 hours. And Inno Shred Focus will boost your metabolism, curb your cravings, and power your brain to peak concentration.
This article will cover everything you need to know about how these two powerhouse supplements put your body into a fat-incinerating state and give you the focus for epic workouts.
- Inno Shred contains the potent ingredients Capsimax and Grains of Paradise that will have you shedding fat around the clock.
- Inno Shred Focus has powerful ingredients necessary for laser focus to be completely locked in on your workouts.
- Taking Inno Shred and Inno Focus together will yield incredible fat loss results.
What Are the Ingredients in a Good Fat Loss Supplement?
The ingredients in fat loss supplements will vary, but a few elements are a must-have in every quality fat loss supplement. For starters, the fat-loss product should contain caffeine. That’s because numerous studies back caffeine’s thermogenic effects to help boost your metabolism (1).
Although caffeine is a must-have in most fat-loss supplements, there are also good fat-loss supplements that are stimulant-free. In addition, these will contain other powerful thermogenic ingredients that boost your metabolism, such as cayenne pepper fruit extract, aka Capsimax.
Moreover, it’s best to take fat-loss supplements that boost your metabolism and blunt your appetite. That’s because the amount of calories you eat is the most crucial aspect of fat loss, so it’s imperative to be in a caloric deficit. And when you’re taking a supplement that blunts your appetite, fat loss becomes effortless.
Why Boosting Your Focus Is Important for Fat Loss
Besides having key ingredients necessary for fat loss, taking a supplement that increases your mental focus is also critical. Aside from boosting your metabolism, burning more calories throughout the day, and consuming fewer foods, the quality of your workouts significantly affects how much fat you lose.
When you go into the gym with laser focus, your workouts will be much more intense. Naturally, therefore, you’re going to build more muscle and burn more fat. So it’s essential to add a supplement to your nutrition plan with the ingredients, such as l-theanine, to boost your concentration and crush a workout.
Inno Shred and Inno Shred Focus Highlights
Inno Supps create Inno Shred and Inno Shred Focus. Innos Supps is highly regarded for producing some of the best supplements in the fitness industry, such as Inno Carb Cut Complete, T-Drive, and Nitro Wood. Inno Supps only curate health and fitness supplements with natural vegan-friendly ingredients (no gelatin), and none of their products contain artificial sweeteners, fillers, or additives.
Most fat loss supplements overstimulate the products with too many “fat loss” ingredients, leading to jitters and other side effects. But Inno Supps only puts the amount necessary for fat loss without overstimulating consumers. So you’ll have sustained energy no matter how hard the workout is.
Inno Shred has the only two ingredients a fat-loss supplement will need–Capsimax and Grains of Paradise. In addition, caffeine is a critical component for boosting your metabolism. But it also comes in a stimulant-free alternative if you prefer nighttime workouts.
And Inno Shred Focus has the powerful properties of Capsimax and Grains of Paradise for extra help to stimulate fat loss. For every 100mg of Capsimax you consume, you’ll burn an additional 116 calories. But it also contains carb-blocking matrix ingredients that blunt your appetite and block the absorption of carbs. Moreover, it has a cognitive-enhancing element, l-theanine.
Ingredients to Shed Fat and Increase Focus
Below are the ingredients Inno Shred and Inno Shred Focus contain to help you burn fat and boost concentration.
- Capsimax: substantially increases metabolism and energy expenditure, burns stubborn body fat, and suppresses appetite (2)
- Grains of Paradise Extract: raises brown adipose tissue (to help burn stubborn body fat), speeds up metabolism (3)
- Organic Caffeine: appetite reduction stimulant, promotes fat loss
- Alpha Yohimbine: promotes rapid fat burning, burns free fatty acids, attacks stubborn body fat
- Green Tea Extract: 24/7 thermogenic effect, increases energy expenditure, reduces body max index
Inno Shred Focus
- Grains of Paradise Extract
- Green Tea
- Nootropics (Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, L-theanine): improves cognitive abilities and mental focus
- Carb-blocking Matrix (Hoodia, Garcinia Cambogia, Coleus Forskohlil): suppresses appetite, blocks carb absorption
How to Best Use Inno Shred and Inno Shred Focus
Inno Supps recommends starting Inno Shred Focus with one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the afternoon or taking both pre-workout. But you can take up to four pills. And they recommend that you take Inno Shred for at least 90-180 days for optimal results. Therefore, they suggest getting 3-6 bottle discount packages, especially since certain ingredients are in high demand.
Inno Shred and Inno Shred Focus are potent supplements that catapult your body into a fat-burning furnace. They contain powerful metabolism-boosting ingredients, Capsimax, Grains of Paradise Extract, and Green Tea, intended to supercharge fat loss when taken together. And Inno Shred Focus also has nootropics to boost cognitive functioning and mental drive to tackle the most intense workouts. Considering that Inno Supps formulates its products with expensive ingredients to ensure they are superior, these two supplements are worth the investment for their discounted price.
Generation Iron may receive commissions on purchases made through our links. See our disclosure page for more information.
- Tabrizi, R., Saneei, P., Lankarani, K. B., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., Esmaillzadeh, A., Nadi-Ravandi, S., Mazoochi, M., & Asemi, Z. (2019). The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 59(16), 2688–2696. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.1507996
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S. L., Taylor, L. W., Wilborn, C. D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R., & Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC obesity, 5, 22. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1
Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., Sugishima, Y., Ikemoto, T., Uchiwa, H., Suzuki, I., & Saito, M. (2014). Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 60(1), 22–27. https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.60.22