Chris Bumstead wins his fourth Classic Physique Olympia title!
The 2022 Classic Physique division continued to grow in size and in talent. With plenty of young talent, a familiar name remained at the top. For the fourth consecutive year, Chris Bumstead has won the 2022 Classic Physique Olympia title.
During prejudging, Bumstead and Ramon Rocha Queiroz were paired up throughout. The top two was determined early and it took the judges some time to pick a winner. This continued on Saturday night as the group went through comparisons. Bumstead has created separation in the division over the years but Ramon Dino has seemingly closed the gap a bit. In the end, Bumstead remains the name to beat moving forward.
Breon Ansley finished fourth in his final Classic Physique competition. He is a two-time champion in the division and plans to move to Men’s 212. Ansley has continued to work and make improvements year after year to remain in Classic Physique. Mike Sommerfeld rounded out the top five.
The Classic Physique division put on a show all night long. The results have now been announced. Below, you can find the full results along with the official score card.
Olympia 2022 Classic Physique Results
- First Place – Chris Bumstead ($50,000)
- Second Place – Ramon Rocha Queiroz ($20,000)
- Third Place – Urs Kalecinski ($10,000)
- Fourth Place – Breon Ansley ($6,000)
- Fifth Place – Mike Sommerfeld ($4,000)
- Sixth Place – Terrence Ruffin
- Seventh Place – Fabian Mayr
- Eighth Place – Wesley Vissers
- Ninth Place – Alex Cambronero
- Tenth Place – Michael Daboul
Official 2022 Olympia Classic Physique Scorecard
Previous Classic Physique Olympia Winners
- 2021: Chris Bumstead
- 2020: Chris Bumstead
- 2019: Chris Bumstead
- 2018: Breon Ansley
- 2017: Breon Ansley
- 2016: Danny Hester
More 2022 Mr. Olympia Coverage:
- REPLAY: Watch The Olympia 2022 Press Conference
- REPLAY: Watch The Olympia 2022 Meet The Olympians
- How To Watch The 2022 Olympia Weekend Event
For more news and updates, follow Generation Iron on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.