Redcon1 C-Burn is the ideal fat burner for athletes of all levels looking to burn fat rapidly.
You can put your body in a fat-burning state with the proper workout and nutrition protocol. But what about the last few pounds you can’t get rid of, no matter how hard you diet or train? That’s where a quality fat burner steps in. Combined with a healthy diet and optimal workout routine, Redcon1 C-Burn helps you achieve your weight loss goals much faster and enables you to burn through stubborn body fat.
C-Burn is a high-quality supplement designed to help athletes and weightlifters lose fat. Its unique combination of ingredients will rapidly torch fat from your head to your toes. Let’s review what makes this fat burner different from others.
Are Fat Burners Worth the Investment?
Many fat burners claim to be a “magic pill” for weight loss. However, most fat burners don’t contain ingredients that help you lose fat; they also have many harmful additives. In addition, a fat burner alone is insufficient to stimulate fat loss. You must adhere to proper nutrition and training guidelines.
But some fat burners on the market will help you burn fat if you combine them with diet and exercise. These fat burners contain ingredients that research backs to help you drop fat.
Quality fat burners have ingredients that speed up your metabolism and suppress your appetite — two crucial components for an excellent fat burner. The faster your metabolism, the more calories you’ll burn — at rest and during workouts. And if you blunt your appetite, you’ll naturally eat fewer calories.
C-Burn is a quality fat burner with premium ingredients backed by science.
Recon1 C-Burn Extreme Thermogenic Fat Burner Highlights
C-BURN IS A PROFESSIONAL GRADE FAT BURNER THAT UTILIZES 4 CLINICALLY STUDIED INGREDIENTS TO RAPIDLY BURN CALORIES, SUPPRESS APPETITE AND METABOLIZE STUBBORN FAT.
Redcon1 C-Burn Extreme Thermogeic Fat Burner is the supplement to jumpstart your fat-burning goals. It puts your body in a thermogenic state, burning fat quickly and efficiently. It regulates your blood sugar while reducing water retention too. In addition, it enhances your focus and energy levels to help you get through the most rigorous workouts, further increasing your body’s fat-burning ability.
The ingredients in this supplement speed up your metabolism, increase your endurance, and improve your cognitive performance. C-Burn Extreme Thermogenic Fat Burner utilizes 4 potent ingredients clinically studied to:
- Rapidly burn calories
- Suppress appetite
- Metabolize stubborn body fat
The ingredients put your body through 4 rapid fat-burning phases:
- PHASE 1: active heat and intense energy
- PHASE 2: regulate healthy blood sugar levels
- PHASE 3: reduce water retention
- PHASE 4: boost metabolism
- PHASE 5: suppress appetite
Ingredients in C-Burn
4 Premium Patented Ingredients
- 50 mg Teacrine: improves clarity and mood
- 150mg Dynamine: enhances onset and duration of energy and focus
- 25mg Paradoxine: helps the body transform white cells into brown fat cells, increasing energy expenditure and boosting weight loss
- 25mg Capsimax: stimulant-free, shown to increase lipolysis, boost metabolism, promote thermogenic activity, and curb appetite. This study showed that Capximax helps you reduce body fat percentage (1).
Other Fat-burning Ingredients
- 400mg Green Tea Extract
- 400mg Dandelion Powder
- 200mg Caffeine Anhydrous
- 100mg Citicoline
- 100mg Gymnema Extract
- 50mg Theacrine
- 25mg Grains of Paradise
- 25mg GBB
- 5mg Huperzine
- 2mg Rauwolscine Extract
Research shows that Grains of Paradies effectively increases calorie expenditure (2). And numerous studies support caffeine for boosting your metabolism (3).
Redcon1 is a premier supplement brand that curates their products specifically with athletes of all skill levels in mind. They help athletes hit their health and fitness goals by designing products with scientifically backed ingredients to help you lose weight, burn fat, build muscle, and improve your workout performance. In addition, many of their supplements come in various mouthwatering flavors to satisfy anyone’s appetite. Elite athletes globally represent their brand, including IFBB Pro bodybuilder Kai Greene.
How to Take Redcon1 C-Burn
According to Redcon1, you should take 3 capsules of C-Burn after waking up on an empty stomach. It has 30 servings.
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) to keep top of mind before taking this fat burner.
Who is this product best for?
This product is for men and women looking to burn fat rapidly.
How much caffeine is in C-Burn?
It has 200mg of caffeine and other energy-boosting ingredients, such as green tea extract.
Do I need to take C-Burn every day to see results?
You should take this supplement daily for 30-90 days to see results. Combining C-Burn with an optimal diet and training program is also best to optimize results.
C-Burn is the right choice if you’re serious about getting shredded and taking your aesthetics to the next level. It contains 4 clinically proven ingredients designed to burn fat and other research-supported ingredients that naturally speed up your metabolism and suppress your appetite rapidly. It’s as simple as taking 3 capsules to start your day. Whether you’re an experienced athlete or just starting your fitness journey, it’s the perfect supplement to supercharge fat burn for just $49.99.
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S. L., Taylor, L. W., Wilborn, C. D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R., & Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC obesity, 5, 22. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1
- Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., Sugishima, Y., Ikemoto, T., Uchiwa, H., Suzuki, I., & Saito, M. (2014). Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 60(1), 22–27. https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.60.22
- Dulloo, A. G., Geissler, C. A., Horton, T., Collins, A., & Miller, D. S. (1989). Normal caffeine consumption: influence on thermogenesis and daily energy expenditure in lean and postobese human volunteers. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 49(1), 44–50. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/49.1.44