Work to boost energy, increase muscle pumps, and enhance mental focus with Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged.
For so many of us, a pre-workout supplement has become a staple in our workout routines. But what we don’t realize is that many of these supplements are just nonsense. What we need most is a quality product working for our benefit and our benefit only. And while the market can be heavily saturated, it is possible to get a great product that works for your benefit only. Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged is a great pre-workout designed for energy, focus, and muscle pumps to bring your workouts to the next level.
The best pre-workout supplements will work to provide you with great benefits including increasing focus and energy, reducing fatigue and pushing through soreness, enhancing muscle pumps for bigger strength and size, and improving overall recovery for more efficient growth and to kill unwanted soreness. Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged does this and much more and is a great pre-workout to have on your shelf.
Kaged Muscle is a supplements company who takes their production process and final products seriously, only reinforcing the deepest of integrity. They source the purest, most potent raw materials and ensure their labs operate beyond the status quo with rigorous testing and third-party assurance. Never compromising on quality and price, Kaged Muscle seeks to only make the highest quality supplements they can, for they know you, the athlete, deserves only the best.
Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged Highlights
Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged is the ultimate pre-workout great for those looking to boost energy, increase endurance, enhance muscle pumps, and improve mental clarity and focus. Third party tested with no banned substances, you can trust this fully disclosed label and formula is working for you. With science-backed ingredients and a fully loaded formula, you can trust this supplement will take your gains to new heights. Plus, plenty of great flavors only add to the experience by offering amazing tastes.
L-Citrulline: Can boost nitric oxide for good blood flow and increased pumps (1).
BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine): Work to promote protein synthesis and can work for recovery and those intra-workout needs (2).
Betaine Anhydrous: Great for building strength and optimizing power output, it can also help with body composition changes (3).
Beta-Alanine: Can act as a buffer for pH levels to burst through unwanted fatigue (4).
Creatine Hydrochloride: Absorbs more quickly into your body and can improve strength, power, and aid in performance (5).
Coconut Water Powder: Packed with vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes, this can increase hydration for better muscle function and workouts (6).
Taurine: Can reduce fatigue and may increase energy levels (7).
Organic Caffeine: Caffeine works to raise your level of alertness, increase energy, enhance concentration, and improve performance (8).
Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Sodium, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine, SPECTRA Total ORAC Blend (see label)
|Stim Or No Stim||Stim|
|Number Of Servings||20|
|Flavors||Grape, Fruit Punch, Pink Lemonade, Berry Blast, Krisp Apple, Orange Krush|
|Best Way To Take||Take 1 scoop with 16-20oz. of cold water, 30 minutes pre-workout.|
Price, Flavors & Effectiveness
Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged is that great pre-workout supplement designed to boost energy and endurance, enhance mental clarity and attention, and boost muscle pumps. With 20 servings per container, 1 scoop of this supplement will pump you with a great formula.
Flavors for this pre-workout supplement include: Grape, Fruit Punch, Pink Lemonade, Berry Blast, Krisp Apple, and Orange Krush.
- High-quality ingredients and a powerful formula
- Great benefits to energy, muscle pumps, and focus
- Third party tested and no banned substances
- From a reputable company in Kaged Muscle
- Poor mixability so shaking between sips is advised
- Sour and bitter taste
- A high dose of caffeine could cause unwanted side effects for some
Who Pre-Kaged Is For & How Best To Use It
Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged is a great pre-workout supplement for those looking to boost energy and endurance, increase muscle pumps, and improve mental focus. Whether that be bodybuilders, strength athletes, athletes of any sport, or just everyday fitness folks looking for a pump, Pre-Kaged is right for you.
The best way to take Pre-Kaged is to mix one scoop with 16-20oz. of cold water, 30 minutes pre-workout. For your desired flavor, in terms of strengths and intensity, you can add more or less water. Be sure to give it a light shake between sips for any powder that may settle.
Check out our list of the Best Pre-Workouts for more great pre-workout supplements!
Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged is a great pre-workout supplement for those looking to increase their gains. Great for a host of those traditional pre-workout benefits while being high in quality, you get a third party tested supplement, suitable for all diets, with amazing benefits and ingredients. Plus, Kaged Muscle knows what athletes need to thrive. What you are really getting is a high-quality pre-workout with great ingredients able to boost your pre-workout needs today. Try Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged and get the most of out of your pre-workout supplement today.
Generation Iron may receive commissions on purchases made through our links. See our disclosure page for more information.
*Images courtesy of Kaged Muscle and Envato
- Gonzalez, A.; et al. (2020). “Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on Exercise Performance in Humans: A Review of the Current Literature”. (source)
- Blomstrand, E.; et al. (2006). “Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise”. (source)
- Cholewa, J.; et al. (2013). “Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone”. (source)
- Smith, A.; et al. (2009). “Effects of β-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial”. (source)
- Kreider, R. (2003). “Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations.” (source)
- Saat, M.; et al. (2002). “Rehydration after exercise with fresh young coconut water, carbohydrate-electrolyte beverage and plain water”. (source)
- Waldron, M.; et al. (2018). “The Effects of an Oral Taurine Dose and Supplementation Period on Endurance Exercise Performance in Humans: A Meta-Analysis”. (source)
- McLellan, T.; et al. (2016). “A review of caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance”. (source)