Multivitamins for Working Out – What Should You Buy?
When you train hard to gain muscle, you also need to pay attention to muscle recovery, which means providing your body with what it needs to keep improving. Not only will this help you to keep seeing new gains in the gym, but it will also contribute to your overall health and well being.
Regardless of whether you’re an advanced bodybuilder or new to the game, nutrition is the most important thing. Bodybuilding happens at the gym, in the kitchen, and in the supplements you consume.
Ideally, you would like to get all of the vitamins you need from the food you eat, but unfortunately, that just isn’t possible. As someone who spends a lot of time working out, your body requires a large amount of both macronutrients and micronutrients to reach its peak performance.
The Role of Bodybuilding Vitamins
Bodybuilders spend hours in the gym training and are required to follow strict diets. A high amount of protein boosts your amino acid levels, which is necessary to put on muscle. However, it is not sufficient to consume a lot of protein if you fail to get all the micronutrients you need. Deficiency can impact your body in many ways, which will hinder your performance, slow your recovery, and limit your body’s ability to build muscle.
Vitamins fight inflammation, promote a healthy immune system, increase mental clarity and focus, and aid your body in the growth and repair of muscles.
What Should You Buy?
Not all multivitamins are created equally. And too much of a vitamin can be just as harmful as a deficiency. Therefore, you need to make sure that you are consuming a quality product when you supplement with a multivitamin.
That is why we recommend National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin, which has been specifically designed for people who spend hours training and want to reach their peek performance.
You can purchase National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin on their website.
Benefits of National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilding Multivitamin
As a bodybuilder, you need to consume nutrients that will enable you to perform your best and continue to build muscle. To make sure that you are giving your body what it needs, you should be taking a multivitamin that has been designed specifically for bodybuilders.
National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin has been scientifically researched and clinically dosed to provide bodybuilders with exactly what they need. It contains 13 vitamins and minerals and 3 herb blends designed to improve your immune system, balance your anabolic hormones, and enable your body to recover faster.
You can find out more on the National Bodybuilding Co. website.
But remember a multivitamin cannot make up for a poor diet. As a bodybuilder, you need to make sure you are eating right as well as supplementing. Discover the best foods for building muscle here.
- Balanced hormones
- Manufactured in the USA
- Designed specifically for bodybuilders
- Quickens muscle recovery
- Supports anabolic process and recovery
- Professionally researched dosages
- No harmful fillers or additives
- Supports your immune system.
- Made from natural ingredients and safe for daily consumption
- Made in FDA registered and cGMP approved facilities
- Supports biological health and vitality
- Full nutrition for the body and mind
- The ingredient list is fully transparent.
How National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin Can Benefit You
We like National Bodybuilding Co. because the ingredients are not trademarked, which means that they are fully transparent. This allows us to see exactly what goes into it and what benefits you should expect to see with daily use.
Faster muscle Growth
National Bodybuilding Multivitamin is jam-packed with ingredients that aid muscle growth
- Firstly, your body requires Vitamin A to grow and repair bodily tissues, including muscle tissue.
- Your body also needs Zinc to make proteins and DNA.
- Vitamin D has also been proven to increase muscle strength and reduce injury.
- Molybdenum aids enzymes that are the building blocks of muscle.
- Manganese further promotes muscle growth.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium, and Manganese are powerful antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress and inflammation.
- At the same time, B vitamins transport oxygen to your muscles, increasing hypertrophy.
All of this works to recover your muscles quickly and efficiently.
More Energy and Better Wellbeing
- B vitamins are a well-known mood enhancer that brings increased focus and mental clarity.
- Vitamin C is also a mood booster that provides you with more energy.
- Chromium improves mental clarity and limits brain fog.
- Magnesium calms anxiety.
- The Antioxidant Fruit & Energy Blend is designed to boost energy, wellness, and focus further.
- Vitamin D increases testosterone levels in your body.
- Vitamin C helps to keep your hormones balanced.
- The Male Support Blend also contains ingredients designed to increase testosterone, boost male vitality, and protect cells in your testes from damage.
Improved Mind-Body Connection
- Calcium and Magnesium both support muscle contractions, which improves your mind-body connection.
- Vitamin D and Calcium work together to keep your bones strong and healthy, which is essential to support your muscles.
Improved Immune System
- National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin includes an Immune Blend, designed to keep your immune system healthy, even when you are training hard.
- Zinc also helps to fight off foreign invaders to your immune system.
Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Copper is integral for your red blood cells to function correctly, which improves cardiovascular health.
- While Chromium helps to balance your blood sugar levels, which promotes healthy fat loss when you are trying to cut down. For more tips on weight-loss, click here.
As a bodybuilder, you need to ensure that your body has all the nutrients it requires to function properly. Otherwise, you will always be restricted by deficiencies. However, not all multivitamins are created equal, and you need to make sure that you are taking a quality supplement that has been well researched and clinically dosed.
That is what you get with National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin. The benefits you should expect to see are quicker recovery periods, a more robust immune system, improved focus, balanced hormones, and even faster muscle building. That is why I recommend National Bodybuilding Co.