German Creatine is a high-quality form of creatine monohydrate.
Are you looking for a way to level up your athletic performance? German Creatine, a type of creatine monohydrate known to aid athletes in their quests for greatness, may be able to help. This naturally occurring nitrogenous acid is an energy source for your cells, especially your muscles. You can find it in fish and red meat, but adding a supplement to your routine can help take your workouts to the next level.
The human body needs, on average, 1-3 grams of creatine daily. Athletes and bodybuilders need more as they can benefit from more energy production. Creatine also helps you train harder, and according to a study, people who train hard need more than the average individual — between 5-10g of creatine in a day (1).
There are many versions of creatine, but most research has been done on creatine monohydrate. This is why experts advise using supplements that contain the same product to avoid unknown or unwanted results. German Creatine from Creapure® is considered the cleanest form of creatine monohydrate on the market.
Creatine is an essential and helpful supplement for bodybuilders, athletes, and lifters looking to get stronger and put on muscle mass. However, the right creatine supplement is equally crucial for the best results. In this post, we share some necessary things that every weightlifter needs to know about creatine, why German Creatine is the best form available, and a trusted supplement brand we recommend.
How Creatine Works
If you’ve been moving around the bodybuilding and fitness space, you’ve likely heard about creatine by now. This supplement is popular because of its many benefits for athletes, bodybuilders, and weightlifters. However, not every brand provides creatine supplements that you should go for.
This is why we have a list of the best 11 creatine supplements on the market. You’ll only get your best gains from using high-quality supplements when using creatine. Low-quality creatine could include impurities like creatinine, sodium, dicyandiamide, and dihydro triazine in harmful quantities.
So how does creatine work? Well, when you do lots of exercising, creatine increases the phosphocreatine stores in the muscles. These stores are then used to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy source you use for activities like heavy lifting.
Creatine also promotes muscle growth. It does this by lowering your myostatin levels and increasing cell hydration. It also reduces protein breakdown, which could lead to muscle atrophy and loss. Studies show that creatine is effective for muscle growth in both short-term and long-term use (2).
Benefits of Creatine
As mentioned, creatine forms phosphocreatine that the body uses to create ATP for energy. Taking creatine leads to more strength and muscle growth. It could also help reduce the damage that leads to reduced muscle mass.
Creatine is also stored in the human brain and helps to reduce mental fatigue and improve cognitive function. It protects your brain functions and can even slow the signs of aging in older people.
Uses of Creatine
Creatine is generally used as a supplement by bodybuilders, athletes, and lifters to get stronger, build muscles, and improve athletic performance. It comes in either powder form or as a capsule. The powder form of creatine can be flavored or a flavorless powder that can be added to meals.
Creatine is also used as a pre-workout drink by athletes. Many sports supplements contain this vital substance; it’s recommended alongside ergogenic aids like amino acids. Experts advise using creatine before or after your workout for the best results.
How to Choose?
Many creatine supplements are on the market, so it can take time to determine which is best for you. Generally, look at the ingredients and dosage before making your decision. It’s also essential to choose a product tested by a third party to ensure its quality is pure.
- For ingredients, it’s best to go for creatine supplements free of artificial fillers. Some supplements also contain carbs or proteins, which is good as it increases creatine retention. Look at the label carefully to see what you’re getting.
- Follow the specific dosage of your creatine supplement. However, for bodybuilders doing a loading phase, experts recommend 20-25g per day for 5-7 days and a maintenance dose of 3-5g daily afterward. The loading phase helps to increase your muscle stores of creatine.
- Finally, choose supplements from companies that use third-party testing to ensure quality and safety. Some companies also offer detailed information about the supplement’s potency and purity. Remember to confirm that it’s creatine monohydrate since this is the most tested form of creatine and the safest.
German Creatine from Creapure®
Creapure® is a brand known for having the purest form of creatine made in their German labs. It’s why German Creatine is considered the best. Their products are consistently analyzed and are made under strict standards.
German Creatine from this brand contains way lower than the government warning levels of compounds like DCD and DHT. DHT-related products have been suspected to cause cancer. It also contains lower-than-average levels of creatinine. Although not considered harmful, creatinine indicates the purity of your creatine from Creapure®.
German Creatine from Creapure® is tested regularly for banned substances and is vegan, kosher, and halal certified. This brand has high scientific standing globally and is used in a wide range of nutritional products. One of these is the Transparent Labs Creatine.
Transparent Labs Creatine HMB
Transparent Labs Creatine is known for containing high-quality creatine monohydrate from Creapure®. This product has no artificial ingredients and also includes HMB. Research shows combining HMB and creatine increases strength and lean muscle mass during training (3).
Transparent Labs Creatine is also superior because it contains Bioprene. Creatine monohydrate can cause some stomach troubles, though. But Bioprene helps to improve absorption, thus reducing this adverse effect. This supplement comes in seven different flavors and an unflavored option.
Creatine is available in a variety of forms, flavors, and quality. However, it’s best to stick with creatine monohydrate, the most researched version of this substance. German Creatine is the cleanest form of creatine monohydrate on the market.
Creapure® is a company in Germany that makes the best creatine, so their product is used in many supplements. One of these is the Transparent Labs Creatine HMB which has the edge over competitors. This supplement is excellent for bodybuilders and athletes who want high-quality creatine to get the best results.
- Kreider, R.B., Kalman, D.S., Antonio, J. et al. International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 14, 18 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-017-0173-z
- Nissen, S. L., & Sharp, R. L. (2003). Effect of dietary supplements on lean mass and strength gains with resistance exercise: a meta-analysis. Journal of applied physiology (Bethesda, Md. : 1985), 94(2), 651–659. https://doi.org/10.1152/japplphysiol.00755.2002
- Jówko, E., Ostaszewski, P., Jank, M., Sacharuk, J., Zieniewicz, A., Wilczak, J., & Nissen, S. (2001). Creatine and beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) additively increase lean body mass and muscle strength during a weight-training program. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.), 17(7-8), 558–566. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0899-9007(01)00540-8